This past weekend i decided to work on my face with make-up and amazingly enough it turned out Beautiful & flawless.
I worked on a natural yet glowing look and I used the following products to create this look;
- I washed my face with POND’S SPOT FOAM WASH/ SCRUB to cleanse my face & rinsed off with warm water.
- Toned my face using CLERE OIL CONTROL TONER.
- Moisturized with CLERE VANISHING OIL CONTROL CREAM.
- Used MILK OF MAGNESIA as my primer. 😉
- For foundation I used ALMAY SKIN TONE LIQUID MAKEUP.
- KANGOL PALETTE eye shadow on my eyes.
- Used NO NAME eye pencil i bought at the market for the eyes.
- COLOSSAL MASCARA on my eyelashes.
- Used NO NAME eye pencil to slightly fill in my eyebrows to give me that natural look.
- I then used 2TONE EYESHADOW to blend in under the eye brows for that finish look.
- I decided not to use THE AVON BLUSH to create that natural look.
- For the lips i used THE OUTDOOR GIRL LIPSTICK, an orange color. Used it mainly on the lower lip.
- Sprayed my face with AVON MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY to keep my make up in place all day long.
Perks of being an insider…